Jason Statham is a model in the past, and now an actor and idol of a huge number of bodybuilders. He is best known for his role in Lock, Stock, Two Barrels, and a self-developed exercise program that keeps him in top shape despite his mature age (46).
To get an attractive and healthy appearance, you need to exercise daily. At the initial stage, exercises are performed that increase physical tone: jogging for an hour and warm-up on any cardiovascular equipment (for example, a rowing machine ) for about 10 minutes.
The next stage is medium intensity classes, which include:
- Lifting kettlebells on the chest together with squats – 15 exercises for each hand.
- Push-ups of various kinds – with a different setting of the arms relative to the shoulders: wider, narrower or at shoulder level; hands on a dais: alternately – then left, then right; legs above the head; push-ups with cotton. Each type of push-up is performed three times.
- The so-called pyramid of exercises, consisting of pull-ups or push-ups – starting at 1 repetition and reaching 10, and then in the opposite order; only 19 approaches.
- Kettlebell Press – 15 reps for each arm.
- Swing kettlebell swing (swings) – the swing should start from the bottom and end at the level of the head; each hand must be performed 15 repetitions.
After mastering the training of medium intensity, you can proceed to a set of high-intensity exercises, including:
- alternate walking with a bag on the arms extended above the head, on both or one shoulder;
- throwing a very heavy ball to a partner or against a wall;
- your choice – one of the exercises: lifting the barbell on the chest, deadlift, squats with a barbell, which are performed 5 times in each approach;
- light dumbbell press – with an intensity of 15 repetitions in each set.
The following circuit training exercises are of the highest intensity:
- Ball strikes. To complete this exercise, you will need a rubberized medball weighing at least 9 kg. The ball rises overhead and then hits the floor with all its might. The exercise is repeated 20 times.
- Climbing the rope. You should climb and descend an 8 m long rope without using your legs, reducing the number of repetitions each time.
- Pull-ups . The ascent upward must be carried out sharply and quickly, and downward, on the contrary, slowly and smoothly. The number of repetitions is at least 8.
- Rope whip. It is necessary to fasten a thick 8-meter rope to a solid base at the level of the ankle, then lift it up with both hands by the free end above your head and hit it with all force on the floor. At least 20 reps.
- Crab and goose . First, the movement is carried out on 4 points: two palms and two feet, and then in single file. The distance should be at least 20 meters, and the repetitions should be at least 3.
- Triple hit. Includes 3 exercises: squatting, push-ups from the floor and a sharp jump up. Carried out 20 times.
- Squat with a barbell. The barbell should be held on the front deltas with the palms away from you, and the back – upright. It is necessary to squat until the hips are in a position parallel to the floor. 20 reps.
- Pulling up the rope. The rope should be about 15 meters long and the weight should be between 12 and 20 kg. The load is attached to a rope that is pulled with both hands. A minimum of 5 repetitions are performed.
- Farmer’s Walk. You should just (!) Walk with a kettlebell in each hand, 32 kg.
- Weighted steps. You should go up and down from the bench, while holding dumbbells or a barbell in your hands. The exercise is repeated 20 times.
- Raising bent knees. The exercise is performed while hanging on a horizontal bar: the legs are bent at the knees, pulled up to the chest, held in this position for a second and slowly lowered down. 20 reps.
That is, in principle, the whole set of exercises, performing which every day (!), Everyone will resemble Jason’s athletic figure. But at the same time, you must follow a strict diet that promotes muscle building:
- Refusal from sugar in any form (pure, sweet and flour products), bread and pasta, alcoholic beverages, fruit juices.
- Daily food intake – fractional, at least 6 times a day.
- The best dessert option is yogurt or fresh fruit.
- Required Eating : Egg whites, fish, nuts, vegetables and protein shakes.
- The daily calorie content of food should be no more than 2000 Kcal.