Сушка тела для девушек – питание, упражнения | Crossfit.ru

Diet when drying and working on terrain

This article contains a detailed recommendation for creating an individual diet that will help you get relief during the muscle drying cycle. A relief diet is required for people who have a sufficient amount of muscle mass, while not suffering from obesity.

  • First of all, the drying diet involves a gradual reduction in the caloric content of the diet by 10-20-30%, depending on the progress of fat burning. As you reduce your diet, you need to control your weight and the thickness of fat folds, if there is a tendency to reduce the thickness of the fat layer and body weight by 1-3 kg per month, then we can assume that everything is in order.
  • Reduce the diet primarily due to fast carbohydrates and animal fats – it is advisable to exclude these food components altogether. If this is not enough, continue to reduce the amount of carbohydrates and fats.
  • Remember that the drying diet should be balanced. You need to consume at least 10% unsaturated fat relative to the total number of calories in the diet (only up to 25% fat in the diet). Eat fatty fish, it is richOmega-3 fatty acids, which help to get relief. Do not completely exclude carbohydrates, they should be 30-40%. Carbohydrates should be mostly slow (complex). Slow carbohydrates are found in cereals, flour products made from wholemeal flour and rye, vegetables, nuts and unsweetened fruits. Take an additional vitamin and mineral complex a lack of vitamins can lead to muscle breakdown and poor health on a low-calorie diet.
  • Eat frequently-5-6 times a day, in small portions. Do not eat 2 hours before training and 1.5 hours after training, with the exception of amino acids and protein shakes.
  • Take adequate amounts of protein. About 60% can be obtained from food, the remaining 40% should preferably be taken with sports nutrition. Protein suppresses catabolic processes and protects your muscles, while not interfering with the drying process. For maximum results, take a complex of sports nutrition for drying.
  • The diet also involves controlling fluid intake. The total amount of liquid per day should be at least 2.5 liters. When there is a lack of fluid, the body’s metabolic processes slow down, which in turn slows down weight loss. Also, if you are dehydrated during exercise, the blood becomes thicker, which increases the load on the heart. So drink plenty of water during your workout, such as one or two sips after each set.

🔥Сушка тела для мужчин — диета и программа питания на неделю

Additional recommendations

  • Practice shows that good results can be obtained only with a combination of diet and special training. Read the main article: Training for terrain.
  • To speed up the drying process, it is advisable to include a special sports nutrition complex in the diet.
  • For maximum results , fat burners are used, in particular:Clenbuterol, Thyroxine, Ephedrine and others, however, should be remembered that these drugs have a number of side effects.
  • Maintain muscle mass can help testosterone boosters and anabolic steroids in small doses (there are contraindications).

The best foods in the diet

It is recommended to include the following foods in the drying diet::

  • Lean meat
  • Low-fat poultry
  • Eggs
  • Fish
  • Low-fat dairy products-kefir, cottage cheese, milk
  • Cereals – buckwheat, flax, millet, oatmeal, corn, wheat, barley, pearl barley, etc.
  • Brown (brown) and wild rice
  • Legumes – beans, peas, beans, lentils, chickpeas
  • Vegetables and fruits

Mushrooms 1 time a week