The program consists of 5 training sessions. Ideally, it is better to train on: MON, TUE, WED, Fri, SAT.
The first training session is performed separately. It works out the muscles of the legs and chest. It should take approximately 1: 20: 00. The main exercises are squats and benchpress .
The second training session is done in a circle. One exercise for each muscle group. There should be approximately 4-5 laps, and the entire training session should take approximately 1: 00:00-1:10:00. Rest between laps: 3-5 minutes. It is advisable to prepare all the inventory in advance, so that the circle is performed “in one breath”.
The third workout consists entirely of working on a cardiomachine . Your running speed is determined by your heartrate . Slow running means a heart rate in the range of 100-120 beats. Fast running — 150-160 strokes. There should be 3-5 laps in total. And the training should take 40-60 minutes.
The fourth training session is done in combination. 50% of the workout is cardio, and 50% is strength training. The total training time is approximately 60 minutes. You need to work on a cardio machine quickly. So that the pulse is approximately 120-140 beats. If someone can do push-ups from the floor in the classic version, then it is better to do so.
The fifth workout consists of supersets on the upper body. Swing your shoulders and arms. The training session is scheduled for approximately 1: 20: 00.
It turns out that training #1 has a low intensity. Workout #5 – medium intensity. And the rest of the training is high – intensity.
Workouts can be mixed up. That is, in addition to the proposed option 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (training numbers). You can also do: 1, 3, 2, 4, 5. Or 5, 3, 1, 4, 2.
First training session (separate: legs and chest)
- Lifting of the legs in the stop (3×10-15)
- Analogs: Lifting your legs while lying on the floor, Lifting the legs in a hanging position on the crossbar, Lifting your legs on an incline bench
- Squats with barbell on shoulders (4-5×8-12)
- Analogs: Squats with a barbell on the shoulders of “sumo”,Squats with a barbell on the chest, Squats in the GAKK simulator, Dumbbell Squats
Notes: If you have a hunched back during this exercise, you can start by squatting with a disc behind your back (between your shoulder blades). This will make you unwittingly arch your back and teach you proper posture.
- Leg press in the simulator (3×10-12)
- Analogs: Squats with a barbell on the shoulders and Squats in the GAKK simulator
- Bench press (4-5×10-12)
- Analogs: Bench press at an upward angle, Chest press sitting, dumbbell press horizontally
- Bench press with dumbbells at an upward angle (3-4×10-15)
- Analogs: Bench press at an upward angle, Chest press sitting and dumbbell press horizontally
- Streaks of dumbbells lying at an angle of 20 gr. (3×10-15)
- Analogs: Folding hands in a crossover lying down, Bringing hands together in the “butterfly” simulator, Bringing hands together from the upper block in a crossover, Divorces with dumbbells lying down
Second workout (circular: all muscles)
- Hyperextension (10-15)
- Analogs: Back extension in the simulator
Notes: Both a disc and a barbell can be used as additional weights. In the case of a disc, the weight can be held both behind the back and on the chest. But practice shows that the weight behind your back allows you to keep your back more even. Since, holding the weight on your chest, you involuntarily hunch over.
- Twisting on an inclined bench (10-15)
- Analogs: Twisting from the upper block while sitting, Twisting in a Roman chair, Twists in the simulator, Twisting on the floor (legs at the top)
Notes: The simplest option is when you hold on to the edges of the bench with your hands. More difficult: when the arms are crossed on the chest. Even more difficult: hands behind your head. The barbell disc can be held both on the chest and behind the head.
- Push-ups with a narrow grip from the floor (10-15)
- Analogs: Push-ups from the bench in the back, Bench press with a narrow grip
- Barbell Lunges (10-15)
- Analogs: Lunges with dumbbells, Single Leg Squats
Notes: There are 2 ways to make this exercise heavier. 1-put your back foot on the stand. This way, you will put more stress on the front (working) leg. 2-place your front foot on the stand. Then you can go deeper. In both cases, the effect of the exercise will increase.
- Barbell press from behind the head while standing (10-15)
- Analogs: Barbell press from the chest sitting, barbell press from behind the head sitting, Bench press sitting up in the simulator
Notes: You do not need to put the barbell on your shoulders every time you lower it. It is better to lower the barbell to the middle of the neck. That is, 2-4 cm above the shoulders. This will help to avoid unpleasant sensations and injuries.
- Horizontal block traction (10-15)
- Analogs: Incline Barbell Deadlift, InclineT-bar Deadlift, Prone T-bar Deadlift
- Hand flexion with a barbell with a reverse grip (10-15)
- Analogs: Wrist extension while sitting with a barbell, Wrist Flexion while sitting with a barbell
- Lying down pullover with dumbbells (10-15)
- Analogs: Pullover lying with a barbell, Deadlift from the upper block on straight arms
Notes: Many people do this exercise across the bench. I personally think that this option does not give any advantages and only hinders. Therefore, I advise you to do it completely lying down on the bench.